BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 8, 2011

READY,SET.GO...


Life as varsity student was very....
tired??exhausted??enjoyable??relax??
its all depends on us to make it right way..
OURSELF...
but..is it i'll busy this sem..(with full ??? in head)
hahaha....  letihhhhhhhhh....


no,.... i don't deserve to nagging around bcoz i have a very relaxed schedule this sem..
my second sem in my first year in UKM..
as TESLIAN
I was the very lucky one compared to the rest of my friend from other courses..
they got the class almost for da whole week
and every single day must be pack and tiredddddd
ALHAMDULILLAH..
praise to Allah .. 

I've to use my days in a week wisely..
sTruggle enough...push my nerve and vain...chewahhh
study..Fighting(against sluggish and LAZY disease)
i MUST!!!!
otherwise..if not..
i don't deserve to have a pleasant weekend..
and i don't deserve to lay down comfortly w my comforter in my weekend..
hahahaha.... =)
and i've to work eXTRA XXXXLLLL harder than usual..


credit to my dear lovely Prof..the one who realize me..

0 comments: