BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ABAH RESCUE...


MIRA MUMTAZ ABD WA'FA..

thanks for my dad 4give me such beautiful name...
KAK A..namer manjer ku..(manjer ker...)hahaha

I'm proud..
Proud to be myself!!!
aku pernah jatuh tersungkur krn kealpaan aku..
Then aku bangkit..
till the day for me to decide my future...



Time to choose courses at varsity..

JUNCTION in my life....
My father actually the one who excited the most..
abah told me..'KAK A MITAK LA TESL'...
aku jawab...'KAK A nak GEO(Geografi) OR P.A(Pengajian AM) LA ABAH'..

then...
abah ku diam..n angguk..
Abah i'm sorry..i know deep in ur heart..u wanna me be like u..
an English teacher..i'm not as good as u Abah..
Then..my uncle,cousin keep advise me..to apply for tesl..
i'm not confident enough..My MUET only band4..
ALLAH...SHOW ME THE WAY....

I wanna be educator..teacher,lecturer or so ever,...
Then,,i decide to go to UKM...
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA
CODE KT06..
my 1st choice...

guess what code KT06...??
TESL...
my father keep smiling... =)
suke la tu...
maser tu aku doa plihan ni terbaik tuk aku...


0 comments: